What’s new for the 3rd edition?
The new edition retains all the features and core content which were well-received in previous editions, but has been updated throughout and now includes:
- More coverage of entrepreneurship and global SMEs
- Expanded sections on strategic alliances and mergers and acquisitions
- Substantially revised and updated chapters on emerging global players and global trends
- More coverage of ethics and sustainability
- All-new end of chapter Mini Cases focusing largely on well-known ‘transnational’ companies such as Shell, Danone, Siemens and eBay
- New and updated examples throughout, which are now highlighted in each chapter
- Improved accessibility and more guidance through the book with cross references, clear chapter introductions and learning objectives
- A new attractive layout and design.